Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yaoi Vibe-Scooby Doo

I pretty much literally grew up watching this cartoon until I finally grew out of it when I was nearing my preteens. I've always enjoyed the way they portrayed the characters and the ghost in a way that it's both scary and not scary at the same time and also how they often end the story with a brilliant deduction, especially when I'm quite a fan of mystery. They even did a crossover where they meet Johnny Bravo, and a mock interlude of a love relationship between Velma and Johnny (even a possible love interest between Velma and Dexter intellectually, which I can't seem to find even in YouTube for the life of me), which is quite hilarious ftw~! XD

Since this is a series with different plot in each episode, you'll have to settle for character profile, which is a list down here:


Yaoi vibe: 0/10
I absolutely feel nothing of the vibe from this cartoon series. Being that I grew up with this series, it's pretty much a no-brainer that my vibe was already either killed off or never existed in the first place by its innocence and hilarity of the series. Though, to be fair, since I grew up and love this series, I'll give it this much:

Funny vibe: 5/10
Crossover vibe: 5/10

Existing pairings (that I get a vibe for):
Nada

No comments:

Post a Comment